Application for registration on the register of service provision
You have to submit an application for registration in the register of service provision using the application form for EU service provision.
You must enclose the following documents with your application form:
- Proof of the nationality;
- Proof that you are legally established in a Member State for the purpose of practicing the profession of architect;
- Proof that you hold one of the diplomas, certificates or other evidence of formal qualifications listed in Annex V to Directive 2005/36/EC;
- If neither the profession nor the education and training leading to the profession is regulated in the Member State of establishment, proof stating that you have practiced the profession of architect for at least one year during 10 years preceding the provision of services. This evidence may be supplied by any means;
- Proof of professional liability insurance;
- Prior written declaration;
- Declaration regarding the architect’s assignment.
If you submit the application for a legal entity: we additionally request a declaration of honour that the architect(s) who submitted the above documents will be the only one(s) to provide the service in the name of and on behalf of the legal entity.
Your application will be processed by the legal department of the Vlaamse Raad van de Orde van Architecten with the following contact details:
Juridische Dienst Vlaamse Raad
Tour & Taxis, Koninklijk Pakhuis
Havenlaan 86c bus 101, 1000 Brussel